Somerset SnowFest Triathlon
March 1st 2020, 9 AM to 12:30 PM
Location: West Side Lake George Regional Park
Race Team of 3: $40
Race Solo: $30
Race with Randomly Generated Team: $15
– All race parties will start on the West Side for parking and day-of race details.
– The race consist of 3 categories: Snowshoeing, Cross-Country Skiing and Fat Tire Biking
– Race Length: 5 miles
– You can race as a team of 2 or 3 individuals
– You can sign up as a team or you can get placed in a randomly generated team with others who need teammates.
– Or you can compete in all 3 as a solo racer
(There will be 2 different race prize categories, Team Times and Solo Times)
– This race will take place on Lake George Regional Park trails on the East and West side of the park.
– You will be required to provide your own equipment (snowshoes, cross country skis and fat tire bikes)
– You can rent/borrow gear from:
Race Team of 3 (Including Randomly Generated Teams):
– Each racer will receive a Lake George Regional Park Family/Individual 2020 Season Park Pass and Somerset SnowFest Swag
– $100 Cash
– Lake George Regional Park Family/Individual 2020 Season Park Pass
– Somerset SnowFest Swag
– $75 Cash
WE WILL PROVIDE A MAP OF THE RACE SOON!