All fees are as noted on the following schedule. Admission to the park, whether by pass or by day use fees, includes access to all the park’s facilities on either side of the park. If you wish to go from one side of the park to the other, please check in at the gate first.
$6 per day
Children, 5–11 years old
$2 per day
Children under 5
Senior Citizens, 65 years and older
Individual, resident (Canaan & Skowhegan)
$30 per year
$35 per year
Family pass, resident (Canaan & Skowhegan)
$55 per year
Family pass, non-resident
$65 per year
$3 per person in group; $5 per person for building rentals (application available at gate)
1. Passes will be mailed when the pass fee is paid.
2. Pass holders must present their pass when they check in at the gate.
3. The family pass applies to immediate family members only.
4. Children 12 and over will be issued their own passes.
5. Anyone over 18 years of age must purchase their own pass.
The park season is from January 1 to December 31.
The park closes at sunset.