With Support From Our Lead Sponsor, Maine Highlands Credit Union, We Are Pleased To Bring You the 2020 Somerset Snowfest Fishing Derby
2020 Fishing Derby (Adults $15 / Kids $5)
March 1st 2020, 5:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: Boat Launch/East Side Lake George Regional Park
Ranger Shack/weigh station set-up (East Side Entrance)
– Opens at 5:30 AM for registration and information
– Location for weigh-in, raffles and awards
– Weigh station opens at 6 AM
– Weigh Station closes at 3 PM SHARP
– Raffles and awards after weigh station has results
1. Heaviest fish wins
2. If a tie occurs, the longer fish wins
3. If a tie occurs again, the earlier registered fish wins
– All State of Maine Ice Fishing Regulations Apply
– All fish are to be weighed on East Side of Lake George Regional Park.
– When weighed, the fish shall be free of ice and snow.
– Visible hooks, tackle and bait are to be removed. Tournament Officials reserve the right to hold or open any fish.
– All entered fish must be legally caught from Lake George
– Any questionable fish entered will be reported to Maine Warden Service
– YOU MUST BE THE ONE WHO CAUGHT THE FISH TO ENTER DERBY
1st – $100
2nd – $60
1st – $75
2nd – $50
1st – $50
2nd – $25
1st – $25
2nd – $15
Each 1st place category winner gets a trophy and other prizes
In addition to the Ice Fishing Shack we will have multiple other raffle prizes that you can win… more details coming soon.