Somerset SnowFest Triathlon
February 26 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am$20.00 – $40.00
This year’s race is going to be great. We really think that the course will be to all our competitors’ liking! This year snowshoe the Warren Trail on the west side, cross country ski around Lake George and fat tire bike through the east side trail system!
Date/Time: February 26, 2023 @ 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Location: West side parking area
Fastest Team Time $150
Fastest Solo Time $100
Solo Racer: $20
Team Racer: $40
- All race parties will start on the West Side for parking and day-of race details.
- The race consist of 3 categories: Snowshoeing, Cross-Country Skiing and Fat Tire Biking
- Race Length: ? miles
- You can race solo or as a team up to 3 – You can sign up as a team. No random partnering
- There will be 2 different race prize categories, Team Times and Solo Times
- This race will take place on Lake George Regional Park trails on the East and West side of the park.
- You will be required to provide your own equipment (snowshoes, cross country skis and fat tire bikes)
- You can rent/borrow gear from: Skowhegan Outdoors