Somerset SnowFest Ice Fishing Derby
February 21 @ 6:00 am - 3:30 pm$5 – $15
On February 21st, join us at Lake George for this year’s Somerset SnowFest Ice Fishing Derby! Grab those tip ups and jig poles and try to be the king or queen of the lake!
Date/Time: February 21, 2021 @ 6:00 am to 3:30 pm
Location: Weigh station will be near East Side beach (like in 2020)
Weigh station opens at 6 AM closes at 3 PM SHARP
We would like to thank the following sponsors!
Adult – $15.00 each
Kids (16 and under) – $5.00 each
All those who attend are required to: wear a facemask during the event, maintain 6’ away from others and NEED TO PRE-REGISTER
Due to current restrictions and guidelines Pre-Registration will be safest for our staff and volunteers.
Weigh station opens at 6 AM closes at 3 PM SHARP (please remember to maintain 6’ from others and have your mask on when near weigh station)
Winners of Ice Fishing Derby and Raffle Prizes will be announced at 3:35PM sharp on Facebook Live. The Live stream will start at 3:30PM to get ready. We will also post on Facebook and contact winners.
Prizes will all be mailed.
- Heaviest fish wins
- If a tie occurs, the longer fish wins
- If a tie occurs again, the earlier registered fish wins
- All State of Maine Ice Fishing Regulations Apply
- All fish are to be weighed on the East Side of Lake George Regional Park.
- When weighed, the fish shall be free of ice and snow.
- Visible hooks, tackle and bait are to be removed. Tournament Officials reserve the right to hold or open any fish.
- All entered fish must be legally caught from Lake George
- Any questionable fish entered will be reported to Maine Warden Service
1st – $150
2nd – $100
1st – $100
2nd – $50
1st – $50
2nd – $25
1st – $50
2nd – $25
Each 1st place category winner gets a trophy and other prizes
Ice Fishing Derby Raffle
We are once again offering an Ice Fishing Derby raffle with great prizes.
$2.00 each or 10 for $15.00
Shappell FX100 flipside shelter
Donated by Dag’s Bait & Tackle
More prizes will be added soon…